BVHAC Challenge for Cancer Benefits
- The BVHAC Challenge for Cancer is a fundraising bike ride. All proceeds for the ride benefit the Cancer Center of Chester County and the Neighborhood Hospice.
- As a Wellness Challenge, the BVHAC Challenge for Cancer brings health and wellness opportunities to employers, employees, families and individuals.
- All donations are tax deductible and health advantages are for life.
Tour Support & Amenities
There are many great support and amenities available including:
- Refreshments at rest stops and start/finish
- Tour Support – provided by Bike Line, West Chester Cycling Club (WCCC) and Chester County Amateur Radio Emergency Services
- Cue sheets, ample road markings, road marshals
- Free Challenge T-shirt to all registered participants (while supplies and sizes last)!
Historic Chester County is a Great Place to Live and Ride!
- Western Chester County offers rolling hills, horse ranches, creeks and quaint villages with all types of restaurants and shops
- West Chester, PA is the County seat for Chester County and includes numerous historic landmarks and public offices in addition to hundreds of shops, restaurants and places to visit
- Sightseeers should plan to visit many of the nearby attractions including Longwood Gardens, Winterthur, the Chester County Historical Society, etc.
- West Chester is approximately 35 miles west of Philadelphia, 10 miles north of Wilmington and 50 miles east of Lancaster.
- Chester County Visitors and Convention Bureau offers even more to consider.