Want to volunteer for the BVHAC Challenge for Cancer?
- Volunteers can help with registration, road marshalling, and parking.
- Volunteers receive a t-shirt and a special thank you!
- To learn more about what Volunteers do, check out our FAQ.
- Want to help in the future? Call Lauren Roscovich at (610) 431-5328 / Lauren.Roscovich@uphs.upenn.edu
- Prefer online? Go to this SignUp page!
Volunteer as an Individual or Corporation – Participating in a common activity, learning new skills and giving back to the community are all excellent ways to meet great people or help build your work team. You can accomplish all three by volunteering at a Hospital event. There are 26 Chester County Hospital events throughout the year and have one that will fit your schedule, the time you can donate, and provide a meaningful experience for your company.